Thursday, January 21, 2010

So sorry for my absence...

but a lot has been going on in my life. I ended a 4 year relationship and went a bit buckwild before calming down and dealing with the massive amounts of schoolwork that accumulated during my partying.

I went up to Philly a few times, made a bunch of money, had a wonderful New Years Eve, had my wisdom teeth removed, met a new boy, and just generally lived my life.

But, I'm back now, with lots of new stories and a complete lack of motivation to do schoolwork.

You'll be hearing from me again very soon, my lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bella,


    Just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to let you know it's a great read. I hope you're dealing OK with your job, I know it can be quite hard and confusing, especially if you are not willing to do "extras" like some of your colleagues and that you have to separate yourself from the crowd.

    All the best,

    H.

    ReplyDelete