Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Israel

I'll be in Israel in four days. I am so stoked.

Don't get me wrong, I've never been terribly religious and am in no ways a Zionist, but I love to travel. I think there's an extra wanderlust gene that I inherited. The older a place is, and the more history it has, the more I want to go there. Travel is one of my greatest passions. It makes me feel really small, and I don't get that feeling enough.

If your ego ever gets too big, just go to a different continent where no one knows or gives a fuck who you are, and business is conducted in a totally different way. It's humbling, and enlightening, and inspiring. I love to travel.

This trip means that I'll probably HAVE to start dancing again to pay for shit. Oh well, it's totally gonna be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment