Monday, June 22, 2009

Jetlagged....

Getting home from the airport took about twice as a long as it should have due to the front driver's side wheel of my car being completely FUCKED. It was thumping for a while before my drive to the Airport, but my mechanic told me that it was just an uneven tread. Well, to make a long story short, two of the four bolts on my wheel had broken off and my wheel was close to FALLING THE FUCK OFF by the time I found out. So, rather than waiting for a towtruck, I decided to tighten my belt and the bolts on my tire, and drive home at 30 miles an hour. So, instead of a 3.5 hour drive, I had a 7 hour drive.

FUCK.

But, despite that, Israel was amazing. That deserves its own post, which will be coming as soon as I can upload pictures and sleep. I am beyond tired.

So, a more positive post to follow. OH! And I have my first follower. I am geeking out with joy.

Thanks for reading!

(OH! And more news about dancing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment